Monday, April 26, 2010

Week Repreve

Hope everyone is out enjoying this beautiful spring weather! I'm taking a week repreve from doing the stairs as I injured my knee on Thursday. I'm doing a little bit of walking just to keep it moving but nothing strenous as I'll be walking alot this Thursday & Friday at the BYU Women's conference I'll be attending. It's quite frustrating as I've been doing so well walking and climbing stairs and now this but I'll be fine, just need to give my knee a break for a few days. I'm doing several stretching exercises so that helps alot also. It's been fun having my parents here from St. George for a few days. Their knees and hips hurt to so all three of us walk around like we're 80 years old. It's funny to watch! Have a great week and keep up the great work everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for Women's Conference! Keep up the good work Wendy! You WILL make it to the finish line in Snow Canyon!

    ReplyDelete